- Arrivals from the Common Travel Area (CTA) aged 12 and over will need to purchase a pack of Lateral Flow Tests (£25) on arrival and complete the course of tests over 10 days
- Fully vaccinated arrivals from outside of the CTA (including transits through the UK) will be required to complete a PCR test on arrival and isolate until you received a negative result
- Arrivals from outside of the CTA aged 12 or over (including transits through the UK) who are not fully vaccinated will need to complete a PCR test on arrival and on Day 8, and isolate until you receive a negative result from the Day 8 test
- Guernsey will mirror countries on the UK's red list
Everyone travelling to Guernsey is required to complete a travel tracker prior to arrival in Guernsey
See gov.gg for more information.
- No testing or self-isolation requirements for fully vaccinated arrivals with a 10-day travel history which is within the Common Travel Area (CTA)
- Arrivals, regardless of vaccination status, with a travel history that includes countries outside of the CTA within the last 10 days will require a PCR test and will need to isolate until negative test result
- Arriving passengers that are not fully vaccinated* regardless of travel history will require a free PCR test on arrival - and isolate until negative test result
- Children aged 10 or under do not need to complete a travel form, undergo testing or isolation
- Children aged 11 or over need to complete a travel form
Everyone travelling to Jersey, aged 11 or over, is required to complete an online registration form within 48 hours before departure.
*Temporary measures from 4 January 2022
- To be considered 'fully vaccinated' arriving adults will need to have had 3 vaccine doses (two initial doses + booster) at least two weeks prior to arrival
- Children aged 11 or over are ‘fully vaccinated’ with two initial vaccine doses at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- Evidence of previous Covid infection no longer accepted to avoid PCR test on arrival if required
- Masks will become mandatory in indoor public places
See gov.je for more information