All passengers aged 12 or over travelling to Guernsey are required to complete a travel tracker prior to arrival in Guernsey.
- Fully vaccinated passengers arriving in Guernsey from 9 August are required to take a lateral flow test (LFT) on arrival and then every other day during their stay
- Passengers who are not fully vaccinated will be subject to Category requirements based on the regional classification of the regions declared in the Travel Tracker.
- Children travelling with fully vaccinated adults who are aged 12 - 17 will require a PCR test on arrival and isolation until negative result (adults not required to isolate), followed by a Day 7 test (if still in Guernsey). Those aged 11 or under require no testing or isolation.
- For children travelling with at least one adult who is not fully vaccinated, regional categorisation will apply as above.
All passengers travelling to Jersey, aged 11 or over, are required to complete an online registration form within 48 hours before departure.
- Fully vaccinated passengers receive a free PCR test on arrival
- If you are not fully vaccinated you will receive a free PCR test on arrival - you will need to isolate until negative test result
- Children aged 11 to 17 will receive a free PCR test on arrival - and will need to isolate until negative test result. There are no testing or isolation requirements for children 10 or under.
Enhanced wellbeing - fly with confidence
The continued safety and wellbeing of our passengers and crew is always our highest priority which is why we have implemented enhanced wellbeing measures which includes all customers aged 11 and above wearing face masks.
There is an exemption to the requirement for a face covering for customers with medical grounds, such as respiratory difficulties. If you meet the exemption requirements, you may be asked to present supporting government documentation
This is one element of a series of enhanced wellbeing measures we have implemented which include:
- Microbe Shield surface protection in the cabin
- Aircraft touch point sanitation procedures
- Cabin air is continuously replenished with fresh air every 5 - 7 minutes, the cabin may be slightly cooler than normal, therefore you may wish to have a jumper to hand
- Seat allocation to maximise the distance between passengers in the cabin where possible.
- Reduced contact points, with the exception of safety cards, all seat-back literature has been removed and there is no inflight service
We look forward to welcoming you on board.