Fully vaccinated adults and accompanying children aged 5+ will be required to present a negative PCR test before travelling and complete your States of Guernsey travel tracker. If you are not fully vaccinated, or are unable to meet the pre-travel PCR testing requirements, you will be a Category 4 arrival and required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- No testing or isolation requirements for fully vaccinated passengers arriving in Guernsey from 1 July click here
Not fully vaccinated?
Passengers who are not fully vaccinated will be subject to Category requirements based on the regional classification below.
- Category 1: Air bridge only, no isolation or testing requirements
- Category 2: Arrival + Day 7 PCR test, (if still in Guernsey) Self-isolation until first negative test result
- Category 3: Arrival + Day 7 PCR test, Self-isolation until Day 7 negative test result
- Category 4: Arrival + Day 13 PCR test, Self-isolation until Day 14
Click here for the latest regional classifications
Children travelling with fully vaccinated adults
- Aged 11 or under: No testing or isolation requirements
- Aged 12 - 17: PCR test on arrival and isolate until negative result (adults not required to isolate), followed
by a Day 7 test (if still in Guernsey)
Children travelling with at least one adult who is not fully vaccinated
- Regional categorisation will apply as above
Everyone travelling to Guernsey is required to complete a travel tracker prior to arrival in Guernsey:
- Free PCR test on arrival - no isolation
Not fully vaccinated?
- Free PCR test on arrival - isolate until negative test result
- Age 11 to 17 - Free PCR test on arrival - isolate until negative test result
- Age 10 or under - No testing or isolation requirements
Everyone travelling to Jersey, aged 11 or over, is required to complete an online registration form within 48 hours before departure.
Enhanced wellbeing - fly with confidence
The continued safety and wellbeing of our passengers and crew is always our highest priority which is why we have implemented enhanced wellbeing measures which includes all customers aged 11 and above wearing face masks.
There is an exemption to the requirement for a face covering for customers with medical grounds, such as respiratory difficulties. If you meet the exemption requirements, you may be asked to present supporting government documentation
This is one element of a series of enhanced wellbeing measures we have implemented which include:
- Microbe Shield surface protection in the cabin
- Aircraft touch point sanitation procedures
- Cabin air is continuously replenished with fresh air every 5 - 7 minutes, the cabin may be slightly cooler than normal, therefore you may wish to have a jumper to hand
- Seat allocation to maximise the distance between passengers in the cabin where possible.
- Reduced contact points, with the exception of safety cards, all seat-back literature has been removed and there is no inflight service
We look forward to welcoming you on board.