- There are no testing or isolation requirements for fully vaccinated and unvaccinated arrivals from the Common Travel Area (CTA)
- Fully vaccinated arrivals from outside of the CTA aged 12 or over (including transits through the UK) will need to purchase a pack of Lateral Flow Tests (£25) on arrival and complete the course of tests over 10 days
- Arrivals from outside of the CTA aged 12 or over (including transits through the UK) who are not fully vaccinated will need to complete a PCR test on arrival and on Day 8, and isolate until you receive a negative result from the Day 8 test
- Guernsey will mirror countries on the UK's red list
Everyone travelling to Guernsey is required to complete a travel tracker prior to arrival in Guernsey
See gov.gg for more information.
- There are no testing or self-isolation requirements if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Fully vaccinated arrivals*
- Evidence of approved pre-departure negative test
- Recently recovered previous positive (RP)
- Non-vaccinated arrivals will require a free PCR test and will need to isolate until negative test result
- Children aged 10 or under do not need to complete a travel form, undergo testing or isolation
Everyone travelling to Jersey, aged 11 or over, is required to complete an online registration form within 48 hours before departure.
*To be considered 'fully vaccinated'
- arriving adults will need to have had 3 vaccine doses (two initial doses + booster) at least two weeks prior to arrival
- Children aged 11 or over are ‘fully vaccinated’ with two initial vaccine doses at least two weeks prior to arrival.
See gov.je for more information